Farm wagons were all-purpose horse-drawn vehicles that could carry crops from the field to the barn or to market. This model — with an open body and no driver’s seat — was simple, but handy. It readily hauled this load of bagged seed or grain.
Farmer on a loaded wagon outside barn, 1925
- Distributing repaired second-hand toys, 1925 — Share the History Love... Fire Chief J. G. Sarran distributes second-hand toys on Christmas Day, 1925. The toys were repaired by members of the San Antonio fire department. Share the History Love... [...]
- San Juan Capistrano officials standing on horses, 1929 — Share the History Love... Local officials including Orange County Supervisors Willard Smith and William Schumacher on horses while inspecting the site of the Ortega Highway, 1929 Share the History Love... [...]
- Mary Pickford with a cat, 1916 — Share the History Love... Film star Mary Pickford poses for The Photo-Play Journal with a kitten on her shoulder, June 1916. Share the History Love... [...]
- Eisenhowers pose on their 39th wedding anniversary, 1955 — Share the History Love... President Dwight & First Lady Mamie Eisenhower posed for this portrait on their 39th wedding anniversary at their farm in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania on July 1, 1955. Share the History Love... [...]
- Dog and cat enjoy Halloween, 1940 — Share the History Love... Dog dressed as a ghost while a curious cat inspects the bucket the dog is holding, 1940. Share the History Love... [...]