Walt Disney shows Disneyland plans to Orange County officials in December 1954. The men in the front row (left to right) are Anaheim Mayor Charles Pearson, Orange County Supervisor Willis Warner, Walt Disney, Supervisor Willard Smith, and Orange County Planning Commission Chairman Dr. W. L. Bigham. The photo was taken at Disney Studios in Burbank.
Walt Disney shows Disneyland plans to Orange County officials, 1954
- 165th Infantry Regiment passes through the Victory Arch, 1919 — Share the History Love... Colonel Donovan and staff of 165th Infantry, passing under the Victory Arch in Madison Square, New York City in 1919. The Flatiron Building can be seen in the background. Share the History Love... [...]
- Construction in Squaw Valley for 1960 Winter Olympics, 1958 — Share the History Love... Construction in Squaw Valley in preparation of the 1960 Winter Olympics, December 3, 1958. Share the History Love... [...]
- Roller Derby Skaters in the Penalty Box, 1950 — Share the History Love... Chicago Westerners Roller Derby skaters Ann Pernice, 19, and Eleanor Weber, 24, watch from the penalty box at the Coliseum at a Roller Derby in 1950. During the month of November, two teams of ten men and women each, skated against each other, sometimes traveling at speeds up to 30 miles [...]
- Andrea and David Lawrence on a break during the 1956 Olympics — Share the History Love... American alpine ski racer Andrea Mead Lawrence and her husband, American alpine ski racer David J. Lawrence, walking together in the streets of Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy on a break during the 1953 Olympic Winter Games. Share the History Love... [...]
- Valentine party at Encino Hospital, 1960 — Share the History Love... Daniel Lovett, 4, of Granada Hills enjoys treat at a Valentine party at Encino Hospital with Mrs. Lillian Grant, a nursing supervisor on February 15, 1960. The hospital annually has St. Valentine party for children. Daniel was there for a tonsillectomy. Share the History Love... [...]