Ku Klux Klan, probably in Denver, Colorado, between 1921 and 1930.
Ku Klux Klan between 1921 and 1930
- Lou Hoover passing out food baskets & toys, 1930 — Share the History Love... Lou Hoover passing out food baskets and toys to children of families impoverished by the Great Depression at Washington’s Central Union Mission. Share the History Love... [...]
- Farmer on a loaded wagon outside barn, 1925 — Share the History Love... Farm wagons were all-purpose horse-drawn vehicles that could carry crops from the field to the barn or to market. This model — with an open body and no driver’s seat — was simple, but handy. It readily hauled this load of bagged seed or grain. Share the History Love... [...]
- USS Akron over the Lincoln Memorial, 1931 — Share the History Love... The airship USS Akron (ZRS-4) flying over the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., 1931. The Akron was destroyed during a thunderstorm off the coast of New Jersey on April 4, 1933. All but three of the 76 crew and passengers were killed – it was the greatest loss of life in any airship [...]
- San Juan Capistrano officials standing on horses, 1929 — Share the History Love... Local officials including Orange County Supervisors Willard Smith and William Schumacher on horses while inspecting the site of the Ortega Highway, 1929 Share the History Love... [...]
- FDR at Thanksgiving dinner in Warm Springs, 1938 — Share the History Love... FDR, Eleanor Roosevelt, and Robert Rosenbaum at Thanksgiving Dinner in Warm Springs, Georgia on November 24, 1938. Share the History Love... [...]