A New York City firefighter looks up at what remains of the World Trade Center after its collapse during the Sept. 11 terrorist attack. The photograph was taken on September 13, 2001.
NYC Firefighter looks at the WTC remains, 2001
- Bush (Jr.) serving Thanksgiving dinner in Baghdad, 2003 — Share the History Love... George W. Bush helps to serve Thanksgiving dinner at the Bob Hope Dining Facility at Baghdad International Airport, Iraq, November 27, 2003. Share the History Love... [...]
- Johnson signs the Immigration Act, 1965 — Share the History Love... President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Immigration Act as Vice President Hubert Humphrey, Lady Bird Johnson, Muriel Humphrey, Sen. Edward (Ted) Kennedy, Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, and others look on. It was signed at Liberty Island, New York on October 3, 1965. Share the History Love... [...]
- Woman near ground rupture of San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 — Share the History Love... A woman stands near the 1906 ground rupture northwest of Olema in Marin County. The rupture was the result of the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake. Share the History Love... [...]
- Licking ice blocks during heat wave, 1912 — Share the History Love... Licking blocks of ice during heat wave in 1912 in New York city. Share the History Love... [...]
- Battered victim of the Hindenburg smoking a cigarette, 1937 — Share the History Love... Gamely smoking a cigarette, this battered victim of the Hindenburg dirigible air catastrophe is carried to an ambulance waiting on the field at Lakehurst on May 6, 1937. Share the History Love... [...]