Young shoeshiner around City Hall Park in New York City on July 25, 1924.
Young shoeshiner in New York City, 1924
- Creating Halloween art, 1964 — Share the History Love... Sarah Hampton, 7, of Reseda, wields an artist’s brush from her wheel stretcher at Orthopedic Hospital in preparation for Halloween. Looking on is Mrs. Williamson of the Los Angeles School Board. Share the History Love... [...]
- Train Loaded with Logs for the Mill, 1900 — Share the History Love... Photograph of a log train loaded with logs for the mill, in a redwood forest, ca.1900. About 10 lumberjacks are standing or sitting on logs or the train. Other logs sit on the ground (foreground). Steam is issuing from the train engine. The thick redwood forest is visible in the background. [...]
- Ku Klux Klan between 1921 and 1930 — Share the History Love... Ku Klux Klan, probably in Denver, Colorado, between 1921 and 1930. Share the History Love... [...]
- “Women’s Rights” day march to the Statue of Liber... — Share the History [...]
- Female guards learning how to sight guns, 1942 — Share the History Love... Female guards, placed on duty at the Naval Ordnance Plant, operated by the Hudson Motor Car Company in Detroit, Michigan, learn how to sight guns on August 7, 1942. In the front row, the girls sight 38 caliber police pistols; those in the back row with 30-30 rifles. At present the [...]