Agnes Lester, Marjorie Follette, Emily Knight, Elizabeth Van Sickle, Carol Lester, prominent young girls of Seneca Falls, as warriors in the drama depicting the Progress of Woman. The drama was given at the reception at Seneca Falls, N.Y. on July 20, 1923 in honor of the officers and members of the National Woman’s Party in connection with their seventy-fifth anniversary Equal Rights celebration.
Dramatic play depicting the Progress of Women, 1923
- Roller Derby Skaters at the Starting Line, 1936 — Share the History Love... Roller derby skaters, from left, Louise Thomas, Elizabeth “Libby” Hoover, Pudge Dyer, Jayne Cummings and Mildred Arndt, are started by Harry Newman on Jan. 4, 1936. Share the History Love... [...]
- Suffragette with newspaper clippings, 1919 — Share the History Love... Suffrage worker with newspaper clippings on the passage of the Nineteenth Amendment granting women the right to vote by the United States Senate in 1919. Share the History Love... [...]
- Woman modeling suffrage marching costume, 1916 — Share the History Love... Woman modeling her marching costume for Chicago’s suffrage parade, June 6, 1916. Share the History Love... [...]
- Celebrities at FDR’s Birthday Celebration, 1944 — Share the History Love... Eleanor Roosevelt at FDR’s birthday celebration with Red Skelton, William Douglas, Lucille Ball, and John Garfield on January 30, 1944. Share the History Love... [...]
- “Women’s Rights” day march to the Statue of Liber... — Share the History [...]