View of the external area of the workshop in Paris, showing construction materials, the head of the Statue of Liberty, and a group of men gathered in front of the left foot of the statue, 1883.
- The Goddess of Liberty on the Texas State Capitol Grounds, 1888 — Share the History Love... The Goddess of Liberty on the Texas State Capitol Grounds prior to installation on top of the rotunda in February 1888. Share the History Love... [...]
- First shipment of gold from Nome to Seattle, 1899 — Share the History Love... The first shipment of gold sent from Nome to Seattle in 1899. Share the History Love... [...]
- Playing volleyball on stilts, 1934 — Share the History Love... Four young women playing volleyball on stilts at the beach in Venice, California, 1934. Share the History Love... [...]
- Totem-wearing parade participants, 1912 — Share the History Love... People wearing totem pole costumes during Seattle’s Potlatch Parade on July 18, 1912. The Potlatch Parade was part of the Golden Potlatch (or Potlatch Days) festivities. These festivities occurred from 1911-1914 and 1935-1941. The annual festival was created after the successful Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Exposition in 1909. Seattle officials believed an annual festival would [...]
- Construction of the National Archives, 1934 — Share the History Love... National Archives building being constructed on May 1, 1934. Share the History Love... [...]