Myrtle Carroll makes Easter bunnies in the candy kitchen of Knott’s Berry Farm, 1957.
Making Chocolate Easter Bunnies, 1957
- Redstone Missile on display in Grand Central Station, 1957 — Share the History Love... Redstone Missile on display in Grand Central Station July 7, 1957. It was the first large American ballistic missile. Share the History Love... [...]
- WWI field kitchen under a canvas tent — Share the History Love... Soldiers cooking in a field kitchen under a canvas tent during World War I. Share the History Love... [...]
- KKK raid on San Pedro’s IWW Hall, 1924 — Share the History Love... San Pedro, California was a hotbed of Industrial Workers of the World (IWW) activity during the 1910s and early 1920s. IWW efforts to organize workers were often met with violence by individuals and organizations that saw them as a threat. In June 1924, the Ku Klux Klan attacked the members of [...]
- Child recovering from Mumps, 1957 — Share the History Love... A January 16, 1957 AP file photo shows Greg Cox, left, 7, in Altamont, Ill., as he looks at his friend Jon Douglas, 6, through the doorway while he recovers from mumps. Greg’s parents posted the sign but it didn’t work out too well because most of Greg’s playmates were too [...]
- Tank following POWs in Korea, 1950 — Share the History Love... A U.S. Marine tank follows a line of prisoners of war down a village street on September 26, 1950. Share the History Love... [...]