Louisville Kindergarten students – Vicki Taylor, top angel; second row from top, Brittan Graves, left; Craig Hancock, Stephanie Vanucci and Bobbie Huff; next row, Tommie Lefvre, left, Cory Lawrence, John McGuire and Jimmie Carpenter, and angels Mary Buttki, left, and Judee Pardee – depict the manger scene in a nativity play on December 14, 1964.
Kindergarten Students Observe Christmas, 1964
- ‘Thanksgiving Joys’ postcard, 1914 — Share the History Love... ‘Thanksgiving Joy’ postcard with a written message dated Nov. 20, 1914. Share the History Love... [...]
- Preparing the turkey on a M-1937 Field Range — Share the History Love... Sgt Louis S.Wallace, from Meadville, Miss., prepares two of the many thousands of turkeys on a M-1937 Field Range stove that have arrived from the states. The M-1937 was the primary field stove of the U.S. Army during World War II. Share the History Love... [...]
- FDR at Thanksgiving dinner in Warm Springs, 1938 — Share the History Love... FDR, Eleanor Roosevelt, and Robert Rosenbaum at Thanksgiving Dinner in Warm Springs, Georgia on November 24, 1938. Share the History Love... [...]
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Part III — Share the History Love... The annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City is the world’s largest parade. Presented by the Macy’s department store, the tradition started in 1924 and is tied for the second-oldest Thanksgiving parade in the United States. In 1927, the debut of a helium-filled Felix the Cat ushered in new tradition for the parade [...]
- Thanksgiving play at Bowie School, 1940 — Share the History Love... Thanksgiving play at Bowie School in San Antonio, 1940. Share the History Love... [...]