The Columbia rowing team exercising indoors with rowing machines, 1910.
Columbia Squad at Rowing Machines, 1910
- Johnson signs the Immigration Act, 1965 — Share the History Love... President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Immigration Act as Vice President Hubert Humphrey, Lady Bird Johnson, Muriel Humphrey, Sen. Edward (Ted) Kennedy, Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, and others look on. It was signed at Liberty Island, New York on October 3, 1965. Share the History Love... [...]
- Kindergarten costume parade, 1965 — Share the History Love... Children in costumes from Central School kindergarten paraded around town of Vernal (Utah) in their costumes, 1965. Share the History Love... [...]
- Matching costumes at Boise State University, 1977 — Share the History Love... Women students in matching costumes (pumpkins?) at a Halloween party at Boise State University. Share the History Love... [...]
- Clearwater log drive, 1961 — Share the History Love... “River Pigs” fight the foam of Clearwater River, to work a huge white pine log off the shoals in 1961. Logs are cut during the summer, decked on the upstream banks, and tumbled in with Spring floods. The river carries them downstream to the mills for processing. Kaniksu National Forest, Idaho. [...]
- President William McKinley’s death mask, 1901 — Share the History Love... William McKinley’s death mask. McKinley (January 29, 1843 – September 14, 1901) was the 25th President of the United States. He was elected twice, in 1896 and 1900, but was assassinated in 1901 at the Pan-American Exposition in Buffalo, New York. He was succeeded by his Vice President, Theodore Roosevelt. Share [...]