Men dressed up as Revolutionary War Drum and Fife Corps soldiers march down the street during a 4th of July parade in New York, 1911.
Drum & Fife Corps in 4th of July Parade, 1911
- Dog and cat enjoy Halloween, 1940 — Share the History Love... Dog dressed as a ghost while a curious cat inspects the bucket the dog is holding, 1940. Share the History Love... [...]
- Matching costumes at Boise State University, 1977 — Share the History Love... Women students in matching costumes (pumpkins?) at a Halloween party at Boise State University. Share the History Love... [...]
- Creating Halloween art, 1964 — Share the History Love... Sarah Hampton, 7, of Reseda, wields an artist’s brush from her wheel stretcher at Orthopedic Hospital in preparation for Halloween. Looking on is Mrs. Williamson of the Los Angeles School Board. Share the History Love... [...]
- Infantry Division March Down the Champs Elysees, 1944 — Share the History Love... Soldiers of an American infantry division march down the Champs Elysees during the “Victory” parade on August 29, 1944. Share the History Love... [...]
- Magicians gathered for a midnight seance, 1946 — Share the History Love... Thirteen magicians gather around a chair on which are a portrait of Houdini, two candles, a book, and handcuffs, for a midnight seance on Halloween, 1946, in Detroit, Michigan. Share the History Love... [...]