Typical group of home workers crocheting on steps of 16 South Street in Somerville, Massachusetts in August 1912.
Crocheting on Steps, 1912
- Roller Derby Skaters at the Starting Line, 1936 — Share the History Love... Roller derby skaters, from left, Louise Thomas, Elizabeth “Libby” Hoover, Pudge Dyer, Jayne Cummings and Mildred Arndt, are started by Harry Newman on Jan. 4, 1936. Share the History Love... [...]
- Suffragette with newspaper clippings, 1919 — Share the History Love... Suffrage worker with newspaper clippings on the passage of the Nineteenth Amendment granting women the right to vote by the United States Senate in 1919. Share the History Love... [...]
- Train Loaded with Logs for the Mill, 1900 — Share the History Love... Photograph of a log train loaded with logs for the mill, in a redwood forest, ca.1900. About 10 lumberjacks are standing or sitting on logs or the train. Other logs sit on the ground (foreground). Steam is issuing from the train engine. The thick redwood forest is visible in the background. [...]
- Woman near ground rupture of San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 — Share the History Love... A woman stands near the 1906 ground rupture northwest of Olema in Marin County. The rupture was the result of the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake. Share the History Love... [...]
- “Women’s Rights” day march to the Statue of Liber... — Share the History [...]