The following photographs are of President Theodore Roosevelt with a canoe on September 11, 1905.
Theodore Roosevelt & A Canoe, 1905
- Clearwater log drive, 1961 — Share the History Love... “River Pigs” fight the foam of Clearwater River, to work a huge white pine log off the shoals in 1961. Logs are cut during the summer, decked on the upstream banks, and tumbled in with Spring floods. The river carries them downstream to the mills for processing. Kaniksu National Forest, Idaho. [...]
- President William McKinley’s death mask, 1901 — Share the History Love... William McKinley’s death mask. McKinley (January 29, 1843 – September 14, 1901) was the 25th President of the United States. He was elected twice, in 1896 and 1900, but was assassinated in 1901 at the Pan-American Exposition in Buffalo, New York. He was succeeded by his Vice President, Theodore Roosevelt. Share [...]
- Unloading King Crab in Seldovia, 1965 — Share the History Love... Unloading king crab off a fishing boat in Seldovia, Alaska, 1965. Share the History Love... [...]
- Teddy Roosevelt at Mariposa Grove, 1903 — Share the History Love... Teddy Roosevelt and party at Mariposa Grove in May 1903. Share the History Love... [...]
- Man cooling off in bird bath on hot day — Share the History Love... Man cooling off in bird bath on hot day. Share the History Love... [...]