Miss Mildred Saums of Three Bridges, New Jersey helps her brother catch up with his spring work by running the John Deere tractor for him after her work as chief clerk in the Flemington Auction Market Cooperative Association in May 1942.
Helping on the Farm, 1942
- Infantry Division March Down the Champs Elysees, 1944 — Share the History Love... Soldiers of an American infantry division march down the Champs Elysees during the “Victory” parade on August 29, 1944. Share the History Love... [...]
- Nixon speaks to troops in Dĩ An, Vietnam, 1969 — Share the History Love... President Richard Nixon speaks to American troops in Dĩ An, Vietnam on July 30, 1969. Share the History Love... [...]
- Train Loaded with Logs for the Mill, 1900 — Share the History Love... Photograph of a log train loaded with logs for the mill, in a redwood forest, ca.1900. About 10 lumberjacks are standing or sitting on logs or the train. Other logs sit on the ground (foreground). Steam is issuing from the train engine. The thick redwood forest is visible in the background. [...]
- Liberated inmates of Lager-Nordhausen, 1945 — Share the History Love... These two staring, emaciated men are liberated inmates of Lager-Nordhausen, a Gestapo concentration camp near Nordhausen, Germany on April 12, 1945. The camp, according to G-2, 104th Infantry Division, U.S. First Army, had from 3,000 to 4,000 inmates, including French, Polish, Belgian, a few Russian, and several German political prisoners. Several [...]
- Grover Cleveland with his family in Princeton, NJ, 1907 — Share the History Love... President Grover Cleveland and family (wife Frances and children Esther, Marion, Richard, and Francis) at Westland in Princeton, NJ in 1907. Share the History Love... [...]