Filling cartons with ice cream mix at a creamery in San Angelo, Texas in November 1939.
Filling Ice Cream Cartons, 1939
- Lumberjacks with a 12-foot wide fir tree, 1901 — Share the History Love... Lumberjacks pose with a 12-foot-wide fir tree in 1901. Share the History Love... [...]
- Cantaloupe Pickers, 1935 — Share the History Love... Though farm work is strenuous and exhausting, this photograph suggests that jovial camaraderie could sometimes relieve the strain of being in the fields. Work was hard to come by in the 1930s, and these laborers probably counted themselves lucky to have found a paying job picking cantaloupes in the Imperial Valley’s [...]
- Baking and decorating Christmas cookies, 1958 — Share the History Love... Mother and children enjoy baking, decorating, and eating Christmas cookies on December 20, 1958 in Bayside, Wisconsin. Share the History Love... [...]
- Mailman delivering packages on Christmas Day, 1929 — Share the History Love... Chicago mailman N. Sorenson delivering packages on Christmas Day 1929 while appearing joyful despite his heavy load. Share the History Love... [...]
- Distributing repaired second-hand toys, 1925 — Share the History Love... Fire Chief J. G. Sarran distributes second-hand toys on Christmas Day, 1925. The toys were repaired by members of the San Antonio fire department. Share the History Love... [...]