John F. Kennedy, wearing hard hat, talks with miners in West Virginia during the Presidential Primary campaign in April 1960.
JFK with West Virginian Miners, 1960
- Nixon speaks to troops in Dĩ An, Vietnam, 1969 — Share the History Love... President Richard Nixon speaks to American troops in Dĩ An, Vietnam on July 30, 1969. Share the History Love... [...]
- Train Loaded with Logs for the Mill, 1900 — Share the History Love... Photograph of a log train loaded with logs for the mill, in a redwood forest, ca.1900. About 10 lumberjacks are standing or sitting on logs or the train. Other logs sit on the ground (foreground). Steam is issuing from the train engine. The thick redwood forest is visible in the background. [...]
- LBJ on a horse during a campaign event, 1964 — Share the History Love... President Lyndon B. Johnson rides a horse during a 1964 presidential campaign event. Share the History Love... [...]
- Female guards learning how to sight guns, 1942 — Share the History Love... Female guards, placed on duty at the Naval Ordnance Plant, operated by the Hudson Motor Car Company in Detroit, Michigan, learn how to sight guns on August 7, 1942. In the front row, the girls sight 38 caliber police pistols; those in the back row with 30-30 rifles. At present the [...]
- The Kennedy Family at Hyannis Port, 1931 — Share the History Love... The Kennedy Family at Hyannis Port on September 4, 1931. L-R: Robert Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, Eunice Kennedy, Jean Kennedy (on lap of) Joseph P. Kennedy Sr., Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy (who was pregnant with Edward “Ted” Kennedy at time of this photo), Patricia Kennedy, Kathleen Kennedy, Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. (behind) [...]