Farm boys wearing overalls eating ice-cream cones while sitting on a feed bag in the back of a pickup in Washington, Indiana, July 1941.
Eating Ice Cream on the Farm, 1941
- Trimming the Christmas tree in England, 1943 — Share the History Love... Left to right: Cpl. Michael J. Sabagh [381st HQ] of Lawrence, Mass., Pvt. Larry H. James [2021st Fire Platoon] of Campbellsville, Ky., Cpl. Goldmer S. Elkins [2003rd Fire Platoon] of Cyclone, W.Va., and Cpl. Thomas Hallingam [330th SS] of Pittsburgh, Pa., trim a Christmas tree for a party given for homeless [...]
- Lou Hoover passing out food baskets & toys, 1930 — Share the History Love... Lou Hoover passing out food baskets and toys to children of families impoverished by the Great Depression at Washington’s Central Union Mission. Share the History Love... [...]
- Remember Pearl Harbor, 1940s — Share the History Love... Boys in uniform holding letters saying, “Remember Pearl Harbor” to commemorate the attack. Share the History Love... [...]
- Farmer on a loaded wagon outside barn, 1925 — Share the History Love... Farm wagons were all-purpose horse-drawn vehicles that could carry crops from the field to the barn or to market. This model — with an open body and no driver’s seat — was simple, but handy. It readily hauled this load of bagged seed or grain. Share the History Love... [...]
- JFK and family in Hyannis Port, 1962 — Share the History Love... President John F. Kennedy, First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy, and their children John, Jr. and Caroline, at their summer house in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts on August 4, 1962. Share the History Love... [...]