President Reagan talking with actress Audrey Hepburn and Robert Wolders at a private dinner for the Prince of Wales at the White House. May 2, 1981. Audrey Hepburn and Robert Wolders were partners from 1980 until Hepburn’s death in 1993.
Reagan with Audrey Hepburn & Robert Wolders, 1981
- Maureen O’Hara with donated typewriters for the war effort, 1... — Share the History Love... Another load of RKO Radio typewriters is turned in to the government for war work. Somewhere in the lot is Maureen O’Hara’s personal typewriter which she added to the pile before she would pose in the picture in November 1942. The machines come from the Script Department where each one has [...]
- Chaplin & Einstein attend a movie premiere, 1931 — Share the History Love... On February 2, 1931, film star Charlie Chaplin (center-right) attends the premiere of his newest film City Lights in Los Angeles, accompanied by his guests of honor: physicist Albert Einstein, and his wife, Elsa Einstein. Einstein, still a German citizen at the time, had been traveling in the United States, and [...]
- Adding voices to a “Popeye” cartoon, 1942 — Share the History Love... Voices for the movie cartoon characters “Popeye” and “Olive Oyl” are Jack Mercer and his wife Margie, of Schenley Park in Miami, Florida, are shown adding their voices to a cartoon on January 4, 1942. They are seen dubbing in the voice parts of a new Popeye cartoon, “Kickin” the Conga. [...]
- JFK & Jacqueline on their wedding day, 1953 — Share the History Love... Senator John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy on their wedding day at Hammersmith Farm on September 12, 1953. Share the History Love... [...]
- LBJ with civil rights leaders in the White House, 1964 — Share the History Love... In this January 18, 1964 photo, President Lyndon B. Johnson, right, talks with civil rights leaders in his White House office in Washington. The leaders, from left, are, Roy Wilkins, executive secretary of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP); James Farmer, national director of the Committee on [...]