During a photo op with Congressman Curt Weldon and his family in the oval office, President Ronald Reagan is ‘photobombed’ by Weldon’s youngest son on September 14, 1987. Weldon was a ten-year member of the United States House of Representatives representing Pennsylvania.
Reagan Photobombed by Boy, 1987
- Schoolchildren dressed as books, 1920 — Share the History Love... Schoolchildren pose on the school’s stairs dressed as books in 1920. Share the History Love... [...]
- Lorin Wright pulling daughter on a sled, 1901 — Share the History Love... Lorin Wright – brother of Orville and Wilbur Wright – pulling his daughter Leontine, age three, on a sled. The photo was taken by either Orville or Wilbur Wright on Jan. 27, 1901. Share the History Love... [...]
- Teddy Roosevelt in Chicago, 1912 — Share the History Love... Theodore Roosevelt in Chicago in 1912, during the Progressive Party National Convention. Share the History Love... [...]
- LBJ and Lady Bird watching the Apollo 11 launch, 1969 — Share the History Love... Former First Lady and President Lyndon B. Johnson and then-current Vice President Spiro Agnew (wearing gray blazer and sunglasses) are among the spectators at the launch of Apollo 11, which lifted off from Pad 39A at Kennedy Space Center at 9:32 am EDT on July 16, 1969. The crew, the first [...]
- LBJ with civil rights leaders in the White House, 1964 — Share the History Love... In this January 18, 1964 photo, President Lyndon B. Johnson, right, talks with civil rights leaders in his White House office in Washington. The leaders, from left, are, Roy Wilkins, executive secretary of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP); James Farmer, national director of the Committee on [...]