Below: The USS Oklahoma being righted to about 30 degrees, on March 29, 1943, while she was under salvage at Pearl Harbor. She had capsized and sunk after receiving massive torpedo damage during the December 7, 1941 Japanese air raid.
Capsized USS Oklahoma Photographer, 1943
- Bush (Jr.) serving Thanksgiving dinner in Baghdad, 2003 — Share the History Love... George W. Bush helps to serve Thanksgiving dinner at the Bob Hope Dining Facility at Baghdad International Airport, Iraq, November 27, 2003. Share the History Love... [...]
- Thanksgiving in Italy under a lean to shelter, 1944 — Share the History Love... Soldier enjoying his Thanksgiving meal under a camouflaged lean to shelter. The photo is from a collection of William Caddell who served with the 5th Army Headquarters in North Africa through Italy. His scrapbook of Signal Corps photographs documents the Fifth Army from the Fall of Rome through the end of the war. [...]
- Soldier directs a Huey helicopter to land, 1966 — Share the History Love... A U.S. Army soldier directs a Bell UH-1D Huey helicopter approaching to pick up injured after a paradrop in South Vietnam, October 1966. Share the History Love... [...]
- Yeomen welcome the troops home, 1919 — Share the History Love... Yeomen welcome the troops home, 1919. Share the History Love... [...]
- In Their Words: WWI Veteran George Briant — Share the History Love... Share the History Love... [...]