Caroline, 6, and her mother, Mrs. Marie Auclair of West New York, N.J., are properly equipped with Erin Go Bragh banners to cheer marchers as they pass their spot at 49th St. during the 1953 Saint Patrick’s Day Parade in New York City.
St. Patrick’s Day Parade in NYC, 1953
- Bobbing for apples at Fort Sheridan, 1970 — Share the History Love... Mike Graham comes up with an apple in the apple bobbing booth during Halloween festivities in Fort Sheridan, 1970. Share the History Love... [...]
- Grover Cleveland with his family in Princeton, NJ, 1907 — Share the History Love... President Grover Cleveland and family (wife Frances and children Esther, Marion, Richard, and Francis) at Westland in Princeton, NJ in 1907. Share the History Love... [...]
- Woman modeling suffrage marching costume, 1916 — Share the History Love... Woman modeling her marching costume for Chicago’s suffrage parade, June 6, 1916. Share the History Love... [...]
- Licking ice blocks during heat wave, 1912 — Share the History Love... Licking blocks of ice during heat wave in 1912 in New York city. Share the History Love... [...]
- The Kennedy Family at Hyannis Port, 1931 — Share the History Love... The Kennedy Family at Hyannis Port on September 4, 1931. L-R: Robert Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, Eunice Kennedy, Jean Kennedy (on lap of) Joseph P. Kennedy Sr., Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy (who was pregnant with Edward “Ted” Kennedy at time of this photo), Patricia Kennedy, Kathleen Kennedy, Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. (behind) [...]