A troop of Camp Fire Girls dressed in Native American costume took part in the Grandview Parent Teacher Association (PTA) meeting at the Willits H. Sawyer residence at 1499 Roxbury Road on Wednesday, May 15, 1918. Until Upper Arlington [Ohio] opened its school system in October 1918, children in the community attended the Grandview schools.
Camp Fire Girls, 1918
- Train Loaded with Logs for the Mill, 1900 — Share the History Love... Photograph of a log train loaded with logs for the mill, in a redwood forest, ca.1900. About 10 lumberjacks are standing or sitting on logs or the train. Other logs sit on the ground (foreground). Steam is issuing from the train engine. The thick redwood forest is visible in the background. [...]
- Woman modeling suffrage marching costume, 1916 — Share the History Love... Woman modeling her marching costume for Chicago’s suffrage parade, June 6, 1916. Share the History Love... [...]
- Woman near ground rupture of San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 — Share the History Love... A woman stands near the 1906 ground rupture northwest of Olema in Marin County. The rupture was the result of the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake. Share the History Love... [...]
- “Women’s Rights” day march to the Statue of Liber... — Share the History [...]
- LBJ on a horse during a campaign event, 1964 — Share the History Love... President Lyndon B. Johnson rides a horse during a 1964 presidential campaign event. Share the History Love... [...]