Frederick and Dimmock spinning glass wool at a factory in Millville, New Jersey on March 26, 1937.
Spinning Glass Wool, 1937
- Train Loaded with Logs for the Mill, 1900 — Share the History Love... Photograph of a log train loaded with logs for the mill, in a redwood forest, ca.1900. About 10 lumberjacks are standing or sitting on logs or the train. Other logs sit on the ground (foreground). Steam is issuing from the train engine. The thick redwood forest is visible in the background. [...]
- Grover Cleveland with his family in Princeton, NJ, 1907 — Share the History Love... President Grover Cleveland and family (wife Frances and children Esther, Marion, Richard, and Francis) at Westland in Princeton, NJ in 1907. Share the History Love... [...]
- “Women’s Rights” day march to the Statue of Liber... — Share the History [...]
- Female guards learning how to sight guns, 1942 — Share the History Love... Female guards, placed on duty at the Naval Ordnance Plant, operated by the Hudson Motor Car Company in Detroit, Michigan, learn how to sight guns on August 7, 1942. In the front row, the girls sight 38 caliber police pistols; those in the back row with 30-30 rifles. At present the [...]
- Women Ordnance Workers at Midvale Steel and Ordnance Company, 1918 — Share the History Love... Women workers hand chipping with pneumatic hammers at Midvale Steel and Ordnance Company in Nicetown, Pennsylvania, 1918. Share the History Love... [...]