Medical staff attend to a wounded Choctaw U.S. soldier at the U.S. National Red Cross Hospital No. 5 in Auteuil, France, c.1917-1918.
Wounded Choctaw Solider, WWI
- Gift Guide: Women’s History Buffs — Share the History Love... Here are a few gift ideas for the history buff on your list! “Vote for Women” Pennant Pin: Susan B. Anthony Birthplace Museum (History List) History Nerd t-shirt with Susan B. Anthony: History List Little Ladies: Bold Women in Black History: Amazon Hidden Figures: Amazon U.S. Women’s Suffrage t-shirt: Yesteeyear (Etsy) Rad American Women [...]
- Bush (Jr.) serving Thanksgiving dinner in Baghdad, 2003 — Share the History Love... George W. Bush helps to serve Thanksgiving dinner at the Bob Hope Dining Facility at Baghdad International Airport, Iraq, November 27, 2003. Share the History Love... [...]
- SATC troops seated for Thanksgiving Dinner, 1918 — Share the History Love... Students’ Army Training Corps (SATC) troops seated for Thanksgiving Dinner in the Mechanic Arts building (at Utah State) which housed the canteen and served as barracks during demobilization, 1918. Note the flu masks around the necks of some of the men. Share the History Love... [...]
- Soldier directs a Huey helicopter to land, 1966 — Share the History Love... A U.S. Army soldier directs a Bell UH-1D Huey helicopter approaching to pick up injured after a paradrop in South Vietnam, October 1966. Share the History Love... [...]
- Yeomen welcome the troops home, 1919 — Share the History Love... Yeomen welcome the troops home, 1919. Share the History Love... [...]