Denishawn dancers selling Liberty Bonds, 1917.
Selling Liberty Bonds, 1917
- 165th Infantry Regiment passes through the Victory Arch, 1919 — Share the History Love... Colonel Donovan and staff of 165th Infantry, passing under the Victory Arch in Madison Square, New York City in 1919. The Flatiron Building can be seen in the background. Share the History Love... [...]
- Kids at Briggs Stadium, 1942 — Share the History Love... Kids at a ball game at Briggs Stadium, Detroit, August, 1942. Share the History Love... [...]
- Young ballerinas in LA, 1959 — Share the History Love... Young dancers of Junior Ballet Theater in Los Angeles rehearse number from ballet production on July 13, 1959 for a program scheduled for Aug. 1 in Reseda High School under sponsorship of Valley Youth Foundation. From left are Roberta Swing, Sandra Everson, Carolyn Zeller and Jo Ness. Music of Valley Symphony [...]
- Lifted skyward by the giant Perkins man-carrying kite, WWI — Share the History Love... Lieutenant Kirk Booth of the U.S. Signal Corps being lifted skyward by the giant Perkins man-carrying kite at Camp Devens, Ayer, Massachusetts. While the United States never used these kites during the war, the German and French armies put some to use on the front lines. Share the History Love... [...]
- New Year’s Eve celebration at a U.S.O. Club, 1942 — Share the History Love... A crowd of military personnel and civilians gather at a U.S.O. club to celebrate New Year’s Eve on December 31, 1942. Share the History Love... [...]