A strolling blind musician plays guitar and harmonica along Broadway at night in Times Square in 1944.
Blind Musician – 1944
- Portrait of Kaw-U-Tz, 1906 — Share the History Love... Portrait of Kaw-U-Tz, a woman of the Caddo Nation. Photograph was taken by George Bancroft Cornish in 1906. Share the History Love... [...]
- Western Union bike messengers, 1911 — Share the History Love... Western Union bike messengers in Danville, Virginia, ca. 1911. The photograph was taken by Lewis Wickes Hine. Share the History Love... [...]
- Migrant agricultural worker’s family, 1936 — Share the History Love... Photo shows Florence Thompson with several of her children in a tent shelter as part of the “Migrant Mother” series in Nipomo, California. Florence had seven children and was 32-years-old. In March 1936, after picking beets in the Imperial Valley, Thompson and her family were traveling on U.S. Highway 101 towards [...]
- Ballet rehearsals in New York City, ca. 1916 — Share the History Love... An unidentified group of 6 women & 2 men during ballet rehearsals in New York City, ca. 1916. Share the History Love... [...]
- Steam fire engine rushes by, early 1900s — Share the History Love... Three white horses rushing down city street pulling a steam fire engine carrying three fire fighters on its way to a fire sometime between 1900 and 1920. Crowds on the street and inside the Shaw building watch fire engine go by. Share the History Love... [...]